Write for Mums in Tauranga
We are always on the look out for fresh stories that focus on things to do in Tauranga as a family. We encourage you to write about experiences specific to Tauranga and around the Bay. These could include activities in your local area, a business relevant to families in the Tauranga region or services which will benefit our Mums in Tauranga community. Each article published on Mums in Tauranga will be featured on our homepage and be promoted on Facebook.
- Content (including images) MUST be original and NOT published elsewhere on the internet. By submitting your article, you are claiming responsibility for its originality.
- We are NOT interested in Multi Level Marketing, Pyramid Selling, Weight Loss, Personal Development stories or articles not relevant to our audience.
- You must be independent from the brand or place that you are writing about.
- Submission of your post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it is relevant, it will likely be published.
- Articles are to be 300-750 words long. Please edit and proofread your piece before sending it in.
- Please include a short bio at the end of your post. Include your name, web address, contact details, social media links, logo and photo of yourself (optional).
- You can share your published story to your own network once it has been published on Mums in Tauranga.